Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Flashback to my Commodore 128

While some of my colleagues were having nightmares responding to more adobe 0-days, I've been on vacation, having pleasant flashbacks of my own.

While I don't normally indulge like this, I just couldn't pass up posting this picture, which I found going through old pictures with my grandfather. It's a picture of our newly set up Commodore 128, complete with joysticks and tractor-feed dot matrix printer. I think the picture was taken on or soon after Christmas in 1987, give or take a year.



I think all of us have sweet memories of our first computers. The commodore 128 was mine. I have great memories of playing games and using The Print Shop. It makes me laugh seeing the huge smile I had on my face then.

No comments:

Post a Comment